Alison Ozgur, R.D.
Alison is a registered dietitian and author specializing in health and fitness nutrition. She has nearly twelve years of experience helping clients reach their nutrition and weight loss goals. As an avid athlete, Alison practices what she teaches and believes that optimal plant-based nutrition sets the foundation for a lifetime of wellness and disease prevention. She inspires and motivates her clients to go beyond good and make their life magnificent.
Alison hosts monthly plant-based nutrition talks and grocery store tours at Whole Foods Market and she is a Corporate and Continuing Education instructor at Clark College. She is the Washington and Oregon state coordinator for the Vegetarian Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She volunteers as the local media spokesperson for the Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine. She is co-author of the plant-based nutrition and fitness book “Go Beyond Good”
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics, Western Michigan University
- Dietetic Internship, Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital, Tucson Arizona
- Certified in plant-based nutrition through the T. Colin Campbell Foundation and eCornell
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Active Member
- Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition practice group, Active Member
- Vegetarian Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group, Active Member